MondoMotos MM8 LED Light
MM8 LED AUXILIARY LIGHT
The MM8 or "Sputnik" is our lowest priced LED Aux light. The MM8 is a 3" heavy duty, rugged light that uses approx 1/4th the electrical power and last up to 50X longer than a comparable halogen unit. Perfect for use where available electrical power is at a minimum, or anywhere rugged, powerful auxiliary lighting is required.
The MM8 Sputnik LEDs are housed in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing for durability and heat dissipation. The housings are IP67 rated for protection from the elements. The lens is a durable PMMA lens (the same stuff contact lenses are made from).
The MM8 Lights ship with a universal mount that works on most makes and models of bikes without any additional hardware.
- Utilizes 4 Epistar LED's
- Made of strong die cast aluminum with a durable PMMA lens
- IP67 (submersible) Standard, Weatherproof, Waterproof, Rust proof, and Shock proof
- All hardware, bolts, nuts and washers are stainless steel
- 60 Degree flood beam
- LED Luminous Efficency = Compares to 35W Halogen (each)
- Low Current Draw = 0.9A @ 12V/12W (each)
- Extremely long life - up to 30,000hrs
- Lights come standard with 12" lead and stainless mounting hardware
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Input voltage 9-24V DC
- IP rating IP-67 (dust-proof and submersible in water up to 3 meters)
- Vibration rating 9.8G
- Operating temperature -40 celsius ~ + 80 celsius
- Electronic Thermal Management (monitors heat output to maintain safe operating temperatures and prolong the LED life)
- Estimated Life of 30,000 hours
- 3" Diameter x 4.10" tall (including mount)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- CAN-BUS electrical systems (as found on later model BMWs) may require a CAN-BUS adapter
- Some images show the MM12 light, which has been replaced by the MM8. It is similar in design and these images are for reference only.
Laws concerning LED lighting vary from state/province to state/province. Your state/province may prohibit its use on public roads or restrict its use to show use, off-road areas, or race facility areas only. In some states/provinces off-road uses are also prohibited. MondoMotos LLC assume no responsibility for any use or application of this product in violation of any applicable law. Before installing this product, please check your state/provincial and local/municipal laws and regulations.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: